Boiler and Radiant systems
Our staff have worked with everything that's out there. So, rest assured that we have the knowledge to service even the toughest units. 

 

Boiler, Hydronic and Radiant Heating
As one of the oldest boiler companies in New Mexico, we have the knowledge and skilled technicians to install and service your heating system.

 

Energy Efficient Products
As a Plumbing & Heating Company installing and servicing boiler, hydronic and radiant systems we have seen some change. Call today to schedule an appointment to see the benefits of upgrading that old boiler system.

 

 

Benefits of A 95%+ Heating System:

Boiler systems we install, service, or Replace.

Don't get caught up with the Plumbing and HVAC companies with commission based techs, looking for the sale. We will access your system and give you a full assessment of your boiler or furnace system. For 0ver 60 years our company has offered our customers honest and valuable knowledge of their plumbing and heating system without all the pushy sales pitches.  

505.898.8645

About Our Shop

Since 1962

With all that being said if your boiler or furnace is old, leaking or worn out the simplest solution is to replace it with a new modern high - efficiency unit.  We do not pressure customers to spend money when it is not necessary. Call us today for a free inspection and we will access your heating system to help you with repairs or simple tune ups.  If your system is need of an upgrade we will help you through the process without all the high sales talk and explain the pros and cons of upgrading your furnace or boiler to a high efficiency unit.

Haddow Plumbing & Heating has been in the business for over 60 years and we've been lucky enough to learn a thing or two over those years. We've even worked hard to  make sure that our staff knows the most up-to-date information about all of your heating and cooling needs. Keeping you cool and warm is our goal! 

New retrofit boiler

For all your Home comfort needs

  • Weil Mclain
  • Navien
  • IBC
  • RayPak
  • Lochinvar
  • Burnham
  • Budarus
  • Allied Boiler (Super Hot)
  • US Boiler Company
  • Slant Finn

old worn out boiler

Services

Most homes in New Mexico are heated with furnaces or boilers. While boilers heat water and provide steam or hot water to heat floors through radiant floor systems, or boilers can distribute water through baseboard radiators or even through fan coils. Some boilers produce heat through steam radiators. While furnaces heat air and distribute the heated air through the house using ducts.  A central furnace or boiler's efficiency is measured by (AFUE) annual fuel utilization efficiency. The (AFUE) is the ratio of annual heat output of the furnace or boiler in relation to the total annual fossil fuel energy consumed the heating appliance.For Example:  An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat and the other 10% escapes up the vent or chimney and into the environment. The AUFE doesn't calculate the energy lost in the ducts or piping system  which can be as much as 35% or more.

Haddow Plumbing & Heating